08 September, 2008

STILL RAMBLING

(A small piece that I am still dabbling with)

I have lived my life;
Now I await its demise
I will breathe the air of this world for as long as
there is flutter in my heart
I am reconciled to my decisions and choices
All my wishes had been fulfilled and ask nothing more
Desire is a devil and difficult to exorcise him, and
There are few left in me; after all I am a human
I pursue in fulfilling them
Till the oil ebbs away from the wick
Regret, yes there is, for not able to have
My current thoughts at a stage earlier
How had I squandered on petty things
I love to serve my utmost best
To all those who come to see me
Thereby deriving happiness and solace
May be this is my nirvana
Appreciations and gratitude in abundance to
Muyu, Mayeh, Boyati and Saras
For allowing me to throw tantrums with authority
Care and love and immaculate joy to
Daffodil, Kohinoor, Copperfan, Jojo. Cyber City Boy
a beautiful next generation
Saras, a thoughtful memory
I find it very difficult to express
My feelings about you
My love to you defies any descriptive language
You are that special to me
நீ இல்லையே நான் இல்லையே still rings true
Love namaskaram
Let me end to say
That purity in love in a given relationship
is the quintessence for us to strive
A dignified living
All doubts resolved and passions spent
My apology, gratitude and appreciations
To all those who had some way
guided and altered me
To live a pleasant life
For me the carnival is over
Namaste வணக்கம்

No comments: